Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sunday Shopping

Oh, how I missed Sunday Shopping! I’ve been stuck in the house forever! Fortunately, I was feeling better last Sunday and so MB and I made a quick trip to the mall to buy a few things.

I only went to Forever 21 because everything that I need is there. I got a few pastel camis:

forever21 pastel camis, bitsandtreats


I also bought a few assorted stuff:

assorted forever21 stuff, bitsandtreats

Socks for my travel bag, Etude House Mascara Remover from Beauty by SM, F21 earrings, denim shorts with braided details on the waistband and a surprise buy, a pair of sandals! These are size 6 but they actually fit me and they are so cheap at only a little over Php500!

That’s all for this week’s edition of Sunday Shopping. I really enjoyed this haul because I got to pay using my BDO Rewards points! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails