Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bronzed Pink

bobbi brown glitter lip gloss bronzed pink, bitsandtreats

This was a gift from my mentor. This is the Bobbi Brown Glitter Lip Gloss in Bronzed Pink.

bobbi brown glitter lip gloss applicator, bitsandtreats

This is the applicator. This kind is not so common in lip glosses but it does its job well.

bobbi brown bronzed pink, bitsandtreats

Here are swatches. I used just the gloss for both swatches. I think it holds its own but I’m not a huge fan of lip glosses. This is also very sticky so this would be great to wear on a night out in town when you put your hair up so they won’t stick to your lips. = )

bobbi brown bronzed pink glitter lip gloss lip swatch, bitsandtreats

I don’t use this too much because, well, I’m sentimental and I don’t want this to run out fast. You can also use this during the day. Just be sure to use a base color and use this to accentuate/highlight your lips. Just apply in the middle part of your upper and lower lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails