Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sephora Floral Funk Palette

sephora floral funk palette, bitsandtreats

This is the last palette from our store and as usual, I got it for myself.

sephora floral funk in cool, bitsandtreats

Most Filipinas will shy away from this palette because one, it has colorful shades and two, the rest are for smokey eyes. Based on my experience, our customers only want neutrals, neutrals, neutrals. I’m not like that. I welcome all colors!

Here are swatches:

sephora floral funk first row, bitsandtreats
First Row


sephora floral funk second row, bitsandtreats
Second Row

sephora floral funk third row, bitsandtreats
Third Row

I used MB’s arm to swatch the shadows. = )

I like this palette but the shadows don’t blend that well. They have a lot of fall out. I need to apply a really good primer so that the colors will show and blend well. They also don’t last very long so what I do is I build them up (or pile them on!).

Anyway, the packaging is good. It’s leather and it has a good sized mirror inside. It’s a nice every day palette and will look nice in a purse or on a vanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails