Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mini Haul

It’s been a while since I went shopping. Well, it’s been a while since I got out of the house. I’m still on house arrest but I managed to do a bit of shopping after I went to the doctor. These are just essentials:

dove soap and jhc makeup sponges, bitsandtreats


My doctor noticed my uber dry skin so she told me to use Dove beauty bar. I actually don’t like this because it does not bubble up. I like my soaps to lather up nicely but I need it and the doctor prescribed it so yeah, I’m using it. My makeup sponges from Beauty Bar are still out of stock so I made a quick stop to Japan Home Center and bought a bag of sponges.

There are different sponges in the bag and I can say that I’m impressed with the quality.

IMG_4961


IMG_4962



IMG_4963


IMG_4964


IMG_4965


IMG_4966


IMG_4967

At first I was hesitant to buy this as I only needed the wedge sponge to apply my foundation. I just said to myself that I’ll just make it work. Turns out, I can use a lot of these sponges:

IMG_4959

This round sponge fits my Paul & Joe compact perfectly.

IMG_4960

This sponge is too big for my Clinique compact but I can always cut it to fit.

Aside from these, I also got 2 pairs of earrings from Hyphen:

hyphen square earrings, bitsandtreats


I saw Hayden Panattiere wearing a similar pair:

hyphen flower earrings, bitsandtreats

Hers just didn’t have the stone in the middle.

I miss Sunday Shopping but we also had a lot of unexpected expenses this month so I guess it’s okay. I sure hope I’ll get better fast so that I can do a bit of shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails