Sunday, March 17, 2013

Too Faced Natural Eye EOTD’s Part III

Here’s the last EOTD for the Too Faced Natural Eye palette:

too faced natural eye, bitsandtreats

I used Nude Beach, Honey Pot and Cocoa Puff for this EOTD. It looks similar to the last EOTD. I have no idea why the pinks turned out to be browns in the photos.

natural eye palette third row eotd, bitsandtreats


natural eye palette third row eotd 2, bitsandtreats


natural eye palette third row eotd 4, bitsandtreats


natural eye palette third row eotd 5, bitsandtreats


natural eye palette third row eotd 6, bitsandtreats

I made this look one morning that is why my brows and lashes are not made up. I also didn’t bother applying concealer and foundation to the area around my eye as I was (and still am) on bed/house arrest.

I used my ELF primer for this look which did a great job of making the colors pop and holding them together. These shades are so shimmery so they are definitely for a night look. I consider myself a bit adventurous when it comes to make up but I wouldn’t wear this combination during the day. Maybe one shadow combined with other matte shadows is cool. The shadows are chalky and it hurts when they enter my eye so tapping the brush before application is a must. You also need a fan brush to sweep away all those fallouts when you’re done.

I like this palette. I use it a lot but now that it has been featured in this blog, it will have to rest for a while. I will use another palette and take shots of my EOTD’s using that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails