Sunday, March 3, 2013

Choose Chi Chi Peach and Mango Body Soufflé

choose chi chi peach and mango body souffle, bitsandtreats

This is the second tub from the set that A gave me for Christmas. I did a bit of research and found that Choose Chi Chi is a brand of makeup, skin care and cosmetics in Australia.

choose chi chi peach and mango, bitsandtreats

It’s the same color as the first tub which is now more appropriate considering the “flavor”. At first I didn’t like the scent. I mean peach plus mangoes is too much for me. I already mentioned that I am partial to the scent of local Philippine mangoes so I wasn’t expecting much from this product but after some time, I kinda got used to it. But the smell stays on me the whole day until I take a bath again at night.

Like the first tub, this too does a good job of keeping my skin moisturized for several hours. I apply this twice a day and my skin does not itch. That means that it’s moisturized well. I can easily tell if a lotion is not suited to my very dry skin when I keep scratching just after a few minutes after application.

I’m already done with this tub and I’m on the last one and I’m liking it very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails