Monday, March 4, 2013

Sunday Shopping

I’m still on a shopping ban. I’m really trying hard to control myself. I only buy necessities. MB was kind enough to take me shopping one Sunday afternoon.

Before I start with the haul, here’s some Hyphen love:

infinity bracelets from hyphen, bitsandtreats

These are infinity bracelets that come in the above colors plus black and white. They are Php100 each, available at Hyphen PBCom, 7F.

On to the haul:

jhc bathroom slippers, bitsandtreats

These are bathroom slippers from Japan Home Center which we use in our bedroom. I think we’ve gone through every single color that they have. MB and I usually share one pair but it’s getting inconvenient so I bought two. We really like these slippers from JHC as they are cheap and last a long time.

jhc assorted stuff, bitsandtreats

I also got him a washing bag for his shoes, comb hair scissors for me and a Hello Kitty pill box. The scissors are okay for Php88. I cut my bangs every now and then that’s why I got this pair. The pill box is for my purse. I always forget to bring my meds whenever I go out. Well, actually, I always forget to take my meds even when I’m at home. MB suggested that I fill a pill box with my meds for the day so that I won’t forget. It worked! I have a Beabi pillbox at home. It’s too bulky for my purse and this Hello Kitty box is just perfect!

jockey white camisoles, bitsandtreats

I need to replenish my camisoles. Jockey was having a Buy 3 Get 1 Free promo so MB bought me 3 whites. I needed black ones too but they were out of stock.

hanes black camisoles, bitsandtreats

We went to SM and found these cheap Hanes camisoles so he bought me 3. He was also supposed to buy me two pairs of sandals but they were out of my size. (So what else is new?) He also got me a a dress which I dumped in the laundry basket that’s why there’s no photo and a few things from Bench Body.

There are so many things that I wanted to buy at Japan Home Center but they would have to wait until my shopping ban is over. My shopping ban target is 6 months so I need full control. Pfffftttt…. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails