Thursday, March 7, 2013

Camay Dynamique Grapefruit Shower Gel

camay dynamique grapefruit shower gel, bitsanddtreats

I fell in love with this product at first whiff so I don’t know what happened why I suddenly fell out of love when I finally used it in the shower. The smell actually does not linger on my skin and it smelled differently. It does bubble up nicely though and I only need a small amount to wash my entire body.

It didn’t improve my skin condition but it did not worsen it either. So I guess this is a good shower gel for those with normal skin. One bottle costs Php65 at Landmark. I won’t be repurchasing as the Watsons Shower Gel is more affordable and economical. I only tried this because of the grapefruit scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails