Friday, March 8, 2013

February 2013 Empties

At the end of January, I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to finish as many products as I did in my January empties post. Turns out, there was nothing to be worried about:

aqua vera body wash, bitsandtreats

I can’t believe how much shower gel I used up this month! That’s one.

bench cool kiwi craze shower gel, bitsandtreats

This was all MB’s. This was exclusively his. This was the best smelling Bench shower gel in the bunch. I would have loved to use it but it was the neutral smelling shower gel we had and so I gave it all to MB. I used the more girly scented ones.

camay shower gel, bitsandtreats

I think I finished this a little over a week or so.

choose chi chi peach and mango body souffle, bitsandtreats


choose chi chi coconut vanilla body souffle, bitsandtreats

I finished two! I loved these products so much! Thank you A!

duwop lip ice tea, bitsandtreats

This Duwop Lip Ice Tea is not exactly empty but I hate it so much that I threw it away. It tasted really bad and I just didn’t like it.

fairy drops and heroine make mascaras, bitsandtreats

I finished the Fairy Drops mascara a long time ago but I’ve been holding on to it for reasons I cannot fathom. I finally decided to throw it away with my Heroine Make mascara. These are both very good mascaras.

schwarzkopf extra care shampoo and conditioner, bitsandtreats

These bottles are not empty because I didn’t bother taking a photo of them anymore when I finished them.

sephora by OPI nail polish, bitsandtreats


Believe it or not, this bottle is empty! I finished this nail polish. I even had to pour the last bit of product onto something to finish painting my nails!

shower me with sweetness, bitsandtreats

Another shower gel. Thank you M!

sunsilk green, bitsandtreats

Sunsilk green for my brushes. Now I use Ivory to clean them.

tbs tea tree skin clearing foaming cleanser, bitsandtreats

Loved this cleanser but it’s not right for our budget.

too faced lash injection mascara, bitsandtreats

This is Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara. I wasn’t even able to try this as it was already dried up. This came with one of my palettes.

watsons foot scrub, bitsandtreats

Love this foot scrub as well. They’re back on stock but I don’t feel like buying yet.

watsons footease soothing leg gel, bitsandtreats

This is another Watsons product that I love! Definitely soothes my tired legs.

beauty bar brush cleaner, bitsandtreats

I finally got rid of this brush cleaner from Beauty Bar! I really hate this product as it does nothing for my brushes!

etude house flower treatment nail polish remover, bitsandtreats

Love this nail polish remover from Etude House. It’s quite expensive for a nail polish remover though. I’m still not sure if I want to repurchase.


wrap me up with kisses and sweet serendipity, bitsandtreats

Finally, these two products that I finished early February. Love the body scrub, the shower gel not so much.

So those were my February empties. I was really surprised at the amount of products I finished this month. I even topped my January list! Let’s see how March fares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails