Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Thoughts on the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

naked2, bitsandtreats


The Naked 2 palette was launched last year. A lot of beauty bloggers were excited about it. I wasn’t. One Naked is enough for me. This was not a very popular item in Hyphen also and so I got one palette.

ud naked2, bitsandtreats

The shades are very close to the original Naked. The quality of the eye shadows is excellent though as expected from Urban Decay.

urban decay naked 2 palette, bitsandtrats

I love some of the colors like Foxy, Tease and Pistol. I also love the hard case. I like this better than the dirt magnet that is the original Naked.

naked 2 palette, bitsandtreats


What I really love about this palette is the brush. I don’t like the fact that it’s dual ended as it’s hard to store. I would like to include this brush in my brush holder but that will just ruin the other end. It’s a really nice blending brush. I also sometimes use it to apply color and it does not disappoint.

Overall, I can’t say that this is better than the original Naked. They both have neutrals and smokey shadows. The main differences are the casing and the brushes. I got the old Naked palette so I got the eye liner with it which I’m very happy about. It’s a tie for me. Now will I get the Naked Basics? Absolutely not! I’m not a huge fan of neutrals. We might have it available at Hyphen though.

Here is a quickie look I made using the Naked 2:

IMG_4979



IMG_4980


IMG_4981


IMG_4982


IMG_4983

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails