Monday, March 11, 2013

Watermelon Chi Chi

choose chi chi watermelon body souffle, bitsandtreats

I fell in love with this product head over heels! I was right to save this for last. If you are not familiar with this product, this is Choose Chi Chi Body Souffle in Watermelon. This came in a set of 3 given to me by my best friend A  for Christmas. She got this in Australia.

Aside from citrusy scents, I love the scent of watermelon in toiletries and cosmetics. It’s just so refreshing and reminds me of summer every time. Obviously, this tub is my favorite. The other two scents were coconut and vanilla and peach and mango. This scent is simple and not too harsh. It did not improve the appearance of my super dry skin but when I touch my arm, I could really feel that it’s softer and smoother. I apply this day and night and it’s not heavy and is easily absorbed by my skin so I’m comfortable even during warm days and nights.

I wish I could get my hands on more Choose Chi Chi products. This is available in Target Australia. The line also comes with other cosmetics such as makeup and nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails