Saturday, March 9, 2013

February 2013 Pinks

Back in January, I said that February will be filled with pinks and purples but when I got all my pink nail polish bottles, I realized that I have too many of them so I just decided to go with the pink. Here were my nail looks last February:

The first two photos are NARS Schiap nail polish. I wanted a snowy effect so I asked my husband to sprinkle the white drops on my nail. I didn’t like the way it looked plus the drops/dots did not want to stick.  So NOTD 1 was a failure.

february 2013 pinks, bitsandtreats

The third photo is China Glaze Ahoy topped with the pink from the Nicki Minaj for OPI collection. The next is Etude House PK012 topped with Etude House nail stickers.  I can’t remember the next shade but I think it’s L.A. Girl Matte Coral topped with China Glaze White Cap. It was really suited for Chinese New Year.

Moving on, the next photo is my favorite NOTD for February 2013. It’s L.A. Girl Matte Baby Pink. My nails look clean and bright. It also lightens my skin tone. Lastly, we have the Etude House Wannabe collection.

I’ve decided last year that I will go easy on the pink nail polish purchases. I just have too much! Good thing I finished a bottle last February. For March, I will be having fun with my blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails