Friday, March 22, 2013

How I Wear Green Eye Shadow

Green is my favorite color and a shade of it happens to be the color of the year (emerald). When I want to wear green on my eyes, I usually reach out for my I Dream of Greenie palette from Wet n Wild. Here’s my typical green eye look.

IMG_5020

IMG_5021


IMG_5022



IMG_5023


IMG_5025


IMG_5026


IMG_5027


IMG_5028


IMG_5029


Here’s what I used:

confessions of a concealaholic and UDPP eden, bitsandtreats

UDPP Eden for the base. Boi-Ing 1 & 2 as concealers.

i dream of greenie and flash of forest, bitsandtreats

I Dream of Greenie and Flash of Forest palettes. I only used the cream colored shadow as base.

isla serena, bitsandtreats

I then applied this shade from my Isla Serena palette on top of the cream shadow base. Then I used the lightest green in the Wet n Wild palette from the outer corner of my eye to the center of my lid. I then applied the lime shade on half of that. Finally, I used the darkest green for the corners.

mac diy palette, bitsantreats


mac white frost, bitsandtreats

For the highlight, I used White Frost from my DIY MAC palette.


kiss me liquid liner and the body shop mascara, bitsandtreats

I used my The Body Shop Big and Curvy Waterproof mascara for my lashes and my Kiss Me Liquid Liner to line my eyes. Oh, I also used NYX Milk for the inner corners of my eyes.

This “house arrest” thing may be a good thing as I get to make EOTD’s more often. More EOTD’s in the coming days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails