Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Shampoo and Conditioner

schwarzkopf extra care shampoo and conditioner, bitsandtreats

I used this duo for about 2 weeks. I’m not a huge fan of the scent as they’re something that you would get from a salon but to me, that’s always a good sign. I  liked these the first few days I used them. They are both very easy to rinse out. The shampoo makes a good lather but I have to put a lot as I have long hair. The conditioner is very, very easy to rinse out. Too easy in my opinion that is why I feel like it’s not doing anything for my hair.

My hair became dry and rough to the touch at first then I guess my hair adjusted but it looks different in the morning when I wake up. With Dove, I don’t need to comb my hair when I wake up. Just a few shakes and my hair looks decent. With this duo, my hair is all tangled up in the morning and I hate combing so I just let my hair be. Towards the end of my use, I’ve also been experiencing some itching in my scalp. The conditioner ran out ahead of the shampoo. Each bottle costs Php54 at Landmark. I’ll be going back to my trusted Dove duo. I hope the Schwarzkopf hair treatment is better. I’m almost done with my TreSemme hair treatment so I’ll be using that soon. *Fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails