Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sunday EOTD

Here’s what I wore last Sunday for our day out in the mall.

IMG_5091


IMG_5092


IMG_5093


IMG_5094


IMG_5095


IMG_5096


IMG_5097


IMG_5098

I used my Stila palette for this look. Copper for the lids and a dark brown shade for the crease and outer V. I used a light shadow to highlight. For my brows, I used my Bobbi Brown kit and MAC Girl Boy. I also used my Too Faced Shadow Insurance as primer and my ELF Concealer/Highlighter duo under my eyes. My skin is so dry that I may have to stop using my cream concealers. Too bad because I have a ton of those! So when my ELF concealer runs out, I will probably buy another brand to try out. I’m eyeing the Revlon liquid concealers. The ELF concealer is too light to hide some spots on my face so I’ll try blending it with my cream concealers next time.

By the way, I just saw the ELF Mineral Infused Primer at Beauty by SM. Has anyone of you tried it yet? (I think) I want to try it out after watching/reading some beauty bloggers rave about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails