Saturday, April 27, 2013

How do you organize your bracelets and bangles?

First off, a special shoutout goes to Lyndale and Miss Shopcoholic for visiting and following my blog! I appreciate your messages and your tips! For the rest of you ladies and lurkers, thank you for your support and please keep those comments coming! I love hearing from you!

I have yet to find an effective organization method for my arm candies but until then, this is how I store them:

bangles, bitsandtreats

It’s a mishmash of sorts but it somewhat works for me right now.

bracelet holder, bitsandtreats

This is probably the best organizer as I can clearly see all my bracelets in one go. The problem with this is it’s too small to fit my entire collection. Dust and dirt also stick to it like glue and it’s hard to clean especially now that I’m forbidden to move around and do some cleaning. I have another bangle organizer which we use for Hyphen but that’s too bulky for my room.

pail, bitsandtreats

This is an old pail from Beabi. It’s hard to open. I need a coin every time I open this. Also, the rim and the top get rusty. This used to house my sponges which I transferred to my Anna Sui jar.

bangles in etude house box, bitsandtreats

This is a black organizer I got from Etude House. I have two of these and the other one houses a lot of my knick knacks. This houses my chunky bangles.

tony moly oversized mug, bitsandtreats

Finally, this oversized mug from Tony Moly which I got in Singapore. It has all my leather and slimmer bracelets.

My SIL found some drawers in Ikea Singapore which I think would be a better organizer for my bangles. I can separate them and they can be safe from dust and dirt. It’s quite heavy so I need to go there to purchase it personally but I do hope I can find a similar one here because it will take some time for me to be able to travel again. If you have any suggestions on how to organize bracelets, please leave a comment. I would appreciate the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails