As you all know, I’m on bed arrest. I can only get down from my bed for a few times a day. I can only go down twice a day. I’m pretty much stuck in my room for the next 2 months or so. I miss going out, eating out, doing the groceries, visiting Watsons, going window shopping and just hanging out at the mall to get away from this heat. I miss Saturday afternoons spent with my husband in coffee shops or in a gelateria. You won’t believe how much time I spend over the Internet, playing Candy Crush and other Facebook games which I didn’t have any interest in before. I also look forward to opening my email every morning. I check every single one of them so now I have a very organized inbox. Nothing gets left unread. Seeing as I can’t go out and do some shopping, I’ve assembled my pretend Forever 21 shopping list. These are new arrivals from the brand and I would buy them if I could go out.
From left to right, top to bottom
1. I love maxi dresses!
2. Love the retro print on this dress. It looks comfy too.
3. I know it’s summer but I can’t resist this sweater.
4. I love the whole ensemble
5. Another chiffon blouse to add to my wardrobe
6. I have only recently re-discovered the comforts of wearing a basic shirt, thanks to Mango.
1. I love the flamingo print
2. Maxi skirt!
3. Scallop top. I like lace and sheer fabrics.
4. Another “not-for-summer” top
5. I think this is a beaded pullover
6. Tribal print skirt, just because I don’t have one in my wardrobe
1. I have been obsessing over pj’s lately and this would be perfect on cool summer nights
2. You all know I love cats!
3. Another top that looks comfy
4. A colorful belt brightens up a plain outfit
5. Love the combination of lace and leather
6. Love the rosebud print
1. Love the watercolor print
2. Still crazy about pouches and kits
3. I probably wouldn’t buy this as I’m throwing out my corkboard but this is actually a mustache pin
4. Love this braided belt. I’m crazy about braided belts
Let’s see if The Secret will work on this one. I have a few more brands that I would like to make a pretend shopping list of. Until I have the strength to go out, these lists would have to do. The last time I went to F21 SM Makati, they were having a massive sale. Were you able to get some goodies?