Wednesday, April 3, 2013

March 2013 Empties

I was only able to finish a few products this March.

eos lemon, bitsandtreats
EOS Lemon

IMG_4938
Choose Chi Chi Watermelon Body Souffle

IMG_4933


IMG_4954

I finally finished this BBW hand sanitizer. This is from the family in Singapore and it took me a long time to finish this. Well maybe because I leave it in the car and I only get to use it when I’m there. I love BBW products but I can’t just go buying them when Watsons has a BOGO hand sanitizer for only Php49!

IMG_4969

MB actually finished 2 of these red ones.

IMG_5003


IMG_5015

I had to say goodbye to my beloved T.LeClerc eyeliner. I will buy another one soon.

IMG_5038

I didn’t bother opening this bottle up. The product will just dry out if I put it in another container.

IMG_5042

We will no longer buy Aqua Vera Body Washes because my husband does not like them. He says they run out quickly. By the way, if you are interested they are on BOGO again at Watsons.

IMG_5134

Yes, 2 bottles of nail polish! I’m on a roll with my nail polish collection. I haven’t been buying new ones as I want to finish a few bottles first.

IMG_5170

Finally, this bottle of VS lotion. I have a few more bottles of VS lotions but I’m using another brand right now. I will blog about that soon.

I hope to finish more makeup in April. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. wow you actually finished a bottle of nail polish!
    will be posting my empties too... soon.. ^_^
    Random Beauty by Hollie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Isn't it amazing? Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails