Sunday, April 28, 2013

3 Products I’m Currently Obsessed With

watsons, bifesta, tbs, bitsandtreats

These are not new in my stash but I suddenly found myself reaching out for them more frequently. I stopped using the Watsons Stretch Mark Minimizer for a while because I used another product. Now, I’ve been using this again every day.

I’m still stuck at home but I use the Bifesta Bright Up to remove my makeup after I make an EOTD. It’s very refreshing especially now that it’s soooooo hot.

I’ve been using the Lily Cole for The Body Shop shimmer beads a lot. I use it every single time I go to the hospital for a checkup. I used to ignore this because it’s really not a stellar highlighter but I found a new liking for it.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails