Sunday, April 7, 2013

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Hair Repair

schwarzkopf extra care hair repair, bitsandtreats

I am finally ready to review this product. I’ve been using it for the past couple of months (if I’m correct) and so far it hasn’t disappointed. I like this better than the shampoo and conditioner in this line.

The smell is the same as the shampoo and conditioner, a bit salon-y if you know what I mean. The product’s color is exactly like the container. The consistency is perfect for a hair repair product – not too thin, not too thick.  I can massage it thoroughly into my hair. It also rinses out quickly.

At first I didn’t like it because it felt like it was weighing down my hair. My mistake was I put too much on my first try. Now I just get a small dollop and apply evenly on the tips of my hair and then I massage the tips onto the rest of my head so that the product gets distributed to other hairs. I wait for about 10 minutes then rinse this off.

My hair feels soft and very manageable after using this. It also prevents dullness. Between this and the TreSemme hair repair product, my vote goes to Schwarkopf. It’s priced a little over 100 pesos and it will last me a long time. I will definitely buy this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails