Friday, April 12, 2013

Blue and Yellow

blue and yellow dots notd, bitsandtreats

It’s been such a lazy day for me and it’s going to be like that for the next several weeks. My only consolation is I get to play with my makeup and cosmetics. My visit in the ER went well. The medicine was still painful but I recovered faster the second time. It also helped that my husband was already hugging me while the doctor injected the medicine into my arm. I am really grateful for the support and love of my family and friends at this time. I am also grateful that you guys are keeping me company through this blog. I know there are a lot of lurkers out there. = )

Anyway, my nail art skills is limited to dots and my nail theme for March was blue so here’s what I did. It’s just a navy blue background with yellow dots. I didn’t use the dotting tool to make the dots. I used the nail polish brush. The dots look more like dots when I use the brush.

I can’t wait for tomorrow as I’ve been spending all my time alone in my room. At least tomorrow MB will be here with me and I can ask him to get all my makeup so that I can make another EOTD using the Maybelline Color Tatoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails