Monday, April 22, 2013

Trinkets

ring, bitsandtreats

Now that I have so much time on my hands, I’ve been slowly reducing my stuff. I’ve accumulated a lot of stuff over the years and it’s time that I simplify my life. I started doing this with my wardrobe. I found out that I have over 200 pieces of clothing and that’s just for going out. The thing is, even with all those clothes, there are days when I feel I don’t have anything to wear. I’ve managed to bring down the number to a little over 100 but I still want to reduce it further, down to just 100. That process would have to wait when I get better and I can go shopping again. Yes, more clothes to replace the ones that I will give away and to add more to the categories that are lacking. For example, I have about 7 shorts and I want that number to go up to 10 but I also discovered that I need to give away 4 shorts because they are already faded. My comfortable number is 10 for each clothing. I don’t know if I will have the strength to bring that down to 7 or 5. = )

Anyway, I thought I’d share with you my ring collection. I had more, plenty more a few months back and I managed to scale it down to the one you see above. I’m so proud of myself for achieving this.

rings2, bitsandtreats


rings3, bitsandtreats



garterized rings, bitsandtreats
Stackable, elastic multicolored rings

It’s been a while since I last added to my collection. When I do, I’ll be sure to take one out. One in, one out. That’s my new rule for clothes and accessories shopping.

*Most of the rings are from Hyphen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails