Friday, April 26, 2013

Perfect Combination

I’ve always felt that Benefit Posie Tint is not enough. In my opinion, it’s for ladies with very fair skin. I have to apply a lot of product to make the color show on my cheeks. Then, one day, I saw a video that used one of the Benefit tints as base and one of the boxed blushes to set it. So I thought about which blush in my collection would be perfect with Posie Tint and I came up with this:

estee lauder, posie tint, sigma kabuki brush, bitsandtreats


perfect combination, bitsandtreats

This is a swatch of each:

posie tint and estee lauder rose nuance swatches, bitsandtreats

I purposely did not blend Posie Tint so that you will able to see the shade.

I think my Estee Lauder Rose Nuance goes perfectly well with Posie Tint:

rose nuance and posie tint, bitsandtreats

The result is a light, fresh pink that’s perfect for everyday wear. Posie Tint is what I’ve been using for the past month or so whenever I go to the hospital and I just added Rose Nuance to my kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails