Friday, April 19, 2013

EOS Medicated Tangerine

eos medicated tangerine, bitsandtreats

I should have used this before I used the other two EOS lip balms (lemon and mint) in my stash. This is so far the most effective at soothing my dry, chapped lips. I like the flavor as well and there are no weird tastes. The mint flavor has a weird aftertaste.

I’m also surprised that in spite of the heat, the balm is still intact unlike the lemon variant.  This lasts a long time on my lips. Even after I eat and drink a lot of water, there are still traces of the balm left on my lips so I guess this really is the best among the 3. I’ve been using this everyday, for several times a day and I’m happy with the results so far. My lips have stopped bleeding and cracking and most of the dry skin just flakes away. I still have one more EOS in my stash and then after that, I’m probably moving on to my TBS lip balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails