Thursday, April 11, 2013

Blushing Nectarine Body Lotion

beautyous blushing nectarine body lotion, bitsandtreats

This is another item from M’s Christmas gift. I was really surprised with this lotion. I wasn’t expecting much from it because it’s part of a gift set. Not all items in a gift set are great but this is one set that is proving to be exceptional.

At first I didn’t like this product because it’s hard to absorb and we are currently experiencing a very hot summer. It would take me some time to be able to get the product to be absorbed into my skin. I would keep rubbing and rubbing and then at midday, I end up with sticky arms and legs because of the heat.

I then read the directions at the back and it said to apply a small amount of the rich lotion. The keyword here is “rich”. I tried that and now I can see that this is the perfect lotion for my uber dry skin this summer. It’s light but it’s also rich. It actually improved the appearance of my skin a little. You see, the skin on my arms resembles scales already. I wish I could show you a before and after photo but I wasn’t able to take a before photo. My arms still look scaly but at least I can tell the difference. I use this lotion once day. A few weeks ago, I used this twice a day but with the current heat, I just skip this at night. I apply this immediately after taking a bath in the morning. My skin still feels sticky during midday but that’s to be expected as I sweat a lot especially when I take naps. We don’t have A/C so I just use 2 fans.

Love this lotion. I’ve been using it for several weeks now and I have no complaints. It also smells nice like the other products in this range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails