Sunday, April 21, 2013

The April “IT” Bag

this month's it bag, bitsandtreats

I think I got this bag a month or so ago at SM. It costs only around Php400. I love the cheap bags at SM. They’re great for running errands. I don’t know about you but I choose my bags depending on where I’m going. If it’s just a simple grocery day or shopping for supplies day, I use cheap bags. If it’s a date with my husband, going to church or going out with my family then I use my nice bags and purses.

I’ve been going in and out of the hospital this month and this bag has been a blessing. It can fit all my usual stuff – makeup kit, money, pouches, etc. plus my hospital papers, shawl and even my water bottle. Everything that I need is inside this bag. Another good thing is the bag is light in spite of its size. Some of my bags already have some weight even if they are empty.

I really don’t mind if the color goes with my outfit or not as I’m not the one carrying this bag around. I can’t lift/carry heavy stuff around so it’s either my mom or my husband who carries this when we go to the hospital. The only time I get to hold this is when I’m sitting on a wheelchair, waiting for either of them to bring me to the car or bring me to my doctor’s office. This is a really good buy and it comes in different colors. I’m sure you’ll find one that you like. Oh, it also comes with a pouch which I don’t really use as I have a ton of pouches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails