Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Time to Say Goodbye

Because I am stuck at home for health reasons, I’ve been neglecting some of my makeup and in keeping up with the “Simplify” frame of mind, I’ve decided to finally say goodbye to these:

wet n wild palettes, bitsandtreats

I’ve decided to put them on a blog sale. They will be available at our booth in Alphaland Mall near the food court. If you are interested, please drop by. These are hardly used. They have been mostly used for EOTD’s for this blog. Some were used for clients. Price range is from Php199 to Php350.I won’t be able to host the blog sale here because of health restraints.

I love these Wet n Wild palettes. They are highly pigmented and with the right primer, they last the whole day. They are blendable and easy to apply. I will miss these palettes as it took me some time to find all these colors but I won’t be using them for the next couple of months or so and I think it’s better that they find a new home.

I’ve decided to just keep my higher end makeup in my collection. Don’t think I’m a snob to drugstore brands. I’m not. I love them but I often find myself reaching for my high end makeup than the drugstore ones. They just work better on me.

I won’t be able to go back to makeup gigs any time soon so I won’t really be able to use these palettes. I hope they find a good home.

I’m slowly getting more space in my collection. Hmmmm… Do I sense a makeup haul once I get better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails