Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Chanel and Estee Lauder Summer Picks

I’m still browsing the web for good finds. Here are my summer picks from two of my favorite brands.

estee lauder makeup, bitsandtreats

From Estee Lauder, I choose this Aerin Lip and Cheek color  in Natural. I haven’t tried the Aerin brand yet but I’m excited. I’m also excited about the Cello Shots line but I’m more interested in this cheek color called Pink Patent. I am in love with Estee Lauder blushes.

chanel makeup, bitsandtreats

From Chanel, I like the Idylle and Pygmalion lipstick and the Bel-Argus nail color.

All these items are from the Summer Collection so I probably won’t be able to get my hands on them but if I were to choose one product, I’d go with the Cello Shots cheek color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails