Skip to main content

My Pretend Forever 21 Shopping List

As you all know, I’m on bed arrest. I can only get down from my bed for a few times a day. I can only go down twice a day. I’m pretty much stuck in my room for the next 2 months or so. I miss going out, eating out, doing the groceries, visiting Watsons, going window shopping and just hanging out at the mall to get away from this heat. I miss Saturday afternoons spent with my husband in coffee shops or in a gelateria. You won’t believe how much time I spend over the Internet, playing Candy Crush and other Facebook games which I didn’t have any interest in before. I also look forward to opening my email every morning. I check every single one of them so now I have a very organized inbox. Nothing gets left unread. Seeing as I can’t go out and do some shopping, I’ve assembled my pretend Forever 21 shopping list. These are new arrivals from the brand and I would buy them if I could go out.

f21 shopping list 1, bitsandtreats

From left to right, top to bottom

1. I love maxi dresses!
2. Love the retro print on this dress. It looks comfy too.
3. I know it’s summer but I can’t resist this sweater.
4. I love the whole ensemble
5. Another chiffon blouse to add to my wardrobe
6. I have only recently re-discovered the comforts of wearing a basic shirt, thanks to Mango.


f21 shopping list 2, bitsandtreats

1. I love the flamingo print
2. Maxi skirt!
3. Scallop top. I like lace and sheer fabrics.
4. Another “not-for-summer” top
5. I think this is a beaded pullover
6. Tribal print skirt, just because I don’t have one in my wardrobe


f21 shopping list 3, bitsandtreats

1. I have been obsessing over pj’s lately and this would be perfect on cool summer nights
2. You all know I love cats!
3. Another top that looks comfy
4. A colorful belt brightens up a plain outfit
5. Love the combination of lace and leather
6. Love the rosebud print


f21 shopping list 4, bitsandtreats

1. Love the watercolor print
2. Still crazy about pouches and kits
3. I probably wouldn’t buy this as I’m throwing out my corkboard but this is actually a mustache pin
4. Love this braided belt. I’m crazy about braided belts

Let’s see if  The Secret will work on this one. I have a few more brands that I would like to make a pretend shopping list of. Until I have the strength to go out, these lists would have to do. The last time I went to F21 SM Makati, they were having a massive sale. Were you able to get some goodies?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...