Thursday, April 25, 2013

My Travel Pouches

Hey gals! This is another travel-related post. Cosmetics and toiletries are important parts of my travel list so it is only natural that I have several pouches reserved for those days. Here are my travel pouches:

travel pouches, bitsandtreats

Let’s look at them one by one:

agnes b pouch, bitsandtreats

First is this Agnes B. pouch which I got in Singapore. I usually bring this to domestic travels.

IMG_5365

It has compartments inside to separate my cosmetics. This is good for an overnight trip.

avon jewelry pouch, bitsandtreats

This is the Avon jewelry organizer. This is fairly new and I’ve only used it once this year.

IMG_5369

You can hang your bangles and bracelets on the pink straps and put the rest of your jewelry inside the pouch.

beautyous organizer, bitsandtreats


Most of you have already seen this. This was a gift from my best friend M last Christmas. I love this and it has become a staple in my travel gear.

IMG_5373

It still has a few things inside.  I don’t remove them anymore so that I can pack easily and quickly next time.

clinique organizer, bitsandtreats

This is my ultimate favorite kit and it’s from Clinique. It can store a lot of my bath products and toiletries.

IMG_5375

My mom also has this pouch and she uses it every time she travels.

harajuku lovers pouch, bitsandtreats

I use this Harajuku Lovers pouch for road trips.

IMG_5367

This Hello Kitty pouch is also for road trips. It usually stores my toothbrush and toothpaste and other stuff. I got this from Japan Home Center.

hk pouch, bitsandtreats


ylang ylang pouch, bitsandtreats

This is another pouch I got in Singapore. I actually used this for my makeup gigs but I will surely use this for future travels from now on as I was able to buy new organizers for my traincase.

IMG_5371

This will be great for short trips as well to house my makeup and brushes.

givenchy organizer, bitsandtreats

Finally, this is my husband’s pouch from Givenchy. I put all his toiletries inside and they all fit!

IMG_5377

I’m a pouch addict and I’m pretty much OC when it comes to organizing my travel bag so you will always find a combination of these pouches in my bag. That system works for me because I know exactly where everything is and I can just grab one pouch when I’m going to take a bath or when I’m going to apply makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails