Skip to main content

Bifesta Bright Up

bifesta makeup remover, bitsandtreats

Hey, everyone! I was at the hospital yesterday so I wasn’t able to blog. I received great news though and I am very thankful to the Lord for the wonderful blessings yesterday (and everyday). I’d also like to thank my friends and family for their support and prayers. Things are looking up and I know they will just get better in the coming days. The storm is over and now the sun is shining.

I’ve used this product several times now and it was consistently good. I got this on sale at Watson’s for a little over Php300. The original price is Php400+.

There are 3 variants in this line. One is to help stop aging and the other one is oil-based. This one is for oily skin so it’s water-based. I chose this one in spite of my dry skin because I wanted a light cleanser. I already have my Etude House oil-based mascara remover which doubles as my overall makeup remover so there was no need to get the oil-based Bifesta.

The product does what it promises. It removes makeup effectively and leaves my skin feeling fresh. It also has a few tips for makeup removal like closing your eyes and wiping it with a cotton pad with a downwards motion. This might seem like common sense to a lot of you but I remove my eye makeup from the inner corner outwards and that makes some of the makeup remover seep into my eyes. I actually never thought about removing my makeup from top to bottom to avoid getting the product into my eyes.

Anyway, this did not give me any breakouts at all. It makes my skin soft as well. I actually look forward to using this product especially in this heat as it cools down my face.

It can effectively remove all traces of my eye shadows, foundations, BB Creams, blushes, UD eyeliners and gel eyeliners. I only have trouble with waterproof mascara.  For those, I still use my Etude House makeup remover or my Kiss Me mascara remover. Also, the eyeliners take some time to be completely removed but all that’s understandable with a water-based product.

I recommend this makeup remover if you have oily or sensitive skin. A little goes a long way. Put two cotton pads on top of each other and then pump the product. If you use one pad, it will get soaked. The second pad absorbs the excess product and you get to use your makeup remover more economically.

I’d love to try the oil-based one. I’m not so sure with the anti-aging makeup remover as I tend to breakout when I use anti-aging products.

Comments

  1. is glad you're on the way to recovery. take care Lady E.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...