Friday, April 19, 2013

My Cosmetics Wish List

Instead of a pretend shopping list, I’m using my blog as a vision board. Let’s see if The Secret works.

cosmetics shopping list, bitsandtreats

VS Body Lotion Set – I love lotions!
VS Lip Gloss Set – I’m not a huge fan of lip gloss but I want to try wearing them more this year.
Stila Lip After Glow Lip Color – I haven’t tried the lipsticks in this brand and I think this one is interesting.
Benefit Lip Gloss – I can’t resist the cute packaging!
Stila Lip Gloss Trio – Perfect pinks!

cosmetics shopping list2, bitsandtreats

VS Makeup Kit – I have several VS makeup kits and I love them!
VS Gift Set – I have a small collection of these gift sets and they are very useful!
VS Candles – I used to burn aromatherapy candles. I don’t know why I stopped.
Too Faced Sweetheart Beads – Would look nice on my vanity
Benefit Fine One One – This has mixed reviews but I still want to try it out
Too Faced Summer Palette – I know I already have a ton of eyeshadows but I can’t resist the shades in this one.

Let’s see how many in my wish list I get this year. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails