Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Favorite Benefit Products

I have several Benefit products but these are my ultimate favorites. I would purchase them again once I run out.

my favorite benefit products, bitsandtreats

Girl Meets Pearl
This is a great highlighter. Actually, I thought that this was a face primer so that’s how I used it before. As a primer, it gives me a nice glow. I usually use this with my BB creams or my Laura Mercier Liquid Foundation. I haven’t tried using this as a highlighter yet. This is my backup tube and I haven’t opened it yet.

Erase Paste
This is at the top of my concealer list. I love this and I’ve been saving it although I still have another backup jar in my stash. It’s great for under eyes, the sides of the nose, blemishes, etc. Definitely one of the best concealers I’ve ever tried.

That Gal
This is one of my favorite primers. I stopped using this for a while because I want to finish my Stila 3-in-1 first as I bought that way before That Gal. Once I finish the Stila primer, this will be my every day primer.

I want to try a few products from Benefit such as the Porefessional but they would have to wait until I get better. What about you ladies? Any recommendations from Benefit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails