Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dove Shower Cream

dove shower cream, bitsandtreats

I have terribly dry skin and it’s getting worse. My doctor said I’m dehydrated so aside from the 3 pitchers of water I drink everyday (roughly equivalent to 3 liters), I need to go on a Gatorade diet. Aside from that, I need to use special products for my skin such as this one.

If you remember, my doctor told me to use Dove unscented beauty bars but I couldn’t find them here so I asked my SIL in Singapore if they have it there. She scoured the groceries and found this. It’s not unscented though but I totally love the smell! This is better than the bar. Or maybe I’m just biased because I really don’t like soap bars…

Anyway, this is cream-based so a little goes a long way. I usually use 2 pumps on my bath lily and lather away. The scent does not linger on my skin but the moisturizing effects linger a bit longer. I also mentioned in a previous post that I’m skipping lotion on really hot days and this shower cream is a savior. My skin still looks terrible without lotion but at least it does not itch,thanks in part to this shower cream.

This is a huge bottle and it will probably last me a couple of months or more. I plan to hoard these when I go there. I stopped hoarding body washes, well because, I can’t really go out shopping. Plus there’s the fact that I can no longer use just any kind of body wash. Pfffttt….

*Special thanks to my SIL!*

2 comments:

  1. I have such dry skin too will have to try this! x

    xEllieAlicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, try it and then let me know how it works for you in your blog! = )

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails