Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April 2013 Empties

I wasn’t able to finish a lot of products this month as I’m still on bed arrest. I really wish I can make a dent in my makeup collection.

aloha two two kiss, bitsandtreats


This is the Aloha Two Two Kiss lip balm and lip color from Etude House. This is a very good product. I just wish I didn’t lose the cap. I would have finished this sooner if I could put it in my kit.

mint eos, ellana, protec, bitsandtreats

Next, I finished my EOS mint. I didn’t bother scooping out the remaining bits. I don’t want to reach for my lip brush every time I use this. I also finished another bottle of Ellana brush cleaner and my hand sanitizer.

miss tangerine, bitsandtreats


Next is the Miss Tangerine nail polish set also from Etude House. The glitter polish are all too thick to use. The only decent nail polish is the orange base. I probably won’t throw this away yet as it’s too pretty.

vs love spell, bitsandtreats


I finished this VS Love Spell in early April. I still have a few bottles of these that I plan to bring to my travels.

MB actually finished a bottle of Aqua Vera body wash but I didn’t put it here anymore as he finished it all by himself. I’m using another body wash now as you all know.

I don’t think I’ll be able to finish some makeup this May as I’m still stuck at home but we’ll see. Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails