Friday, May 17, 2013

Body Treats Perfumed Moisturizing Hand Cream

body treats perfumed hand cream, bitsandtreats

I got this waaay back when I was still healthy. Well, healthier and mobile. Got this at Watsons and if I’m not mistaken, it was on BOGO.

The first time I used this, I wasn’t a big fan of the scent. After a few minutes, I truly appreciated it. It smells nice on my skin. It smells differently in the bottle so you might want to try it out on your skin first.

This has a nice moisturizing effect that lasts for a couple of hours. It has vitamin E and white tea. I think that’s the prominent ingredient that makes it smell nice.

What I don’t like about this though is the packaging. Obviously, the manufacturers did not test this out. I had a very hard time getting the product out of the bottle. I unscrewed the cap hoping that it would be easier but no.

body treats moisturizing hand cream, bitsandtreats

I kept shaking and tapping the bottle against my palm and I only ended up with this amount on my palm. My hand was already hurting that’s why I stopped. It’s a bit better now but it’s still a pain to get the cream out. It’s too thick for this bottle. They should have put it in a squeeze tube.

It’s a cheap hand cream that smells nice and works nice but I wouldn’t repurchase. I have two bottles and I will probably have a hard time with the other one as well. I might repurchase if they change the packaging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails