Monday, May 20, 2013

My Must-Have Products for Women in their 30’s

I’m 31 and as I get older, my product collection evolves. I’m lucky that I learned to take care of my skin at an early age. The only thing that wrecked my skin was my bout with steroids but I’m slowly recovering from it. I’d like to share with you my must-have products.


estee lauder time zone night, bitsandtreats

Moisturizer
First is skin care. If you don’t have a concrete skin care regime yet, you better start now. Anti-aging products are popular during this age but I think I’m allergic to them so I choose my products carefully. A good moisturizer is a must-have and..

clinique repairwear eye cream, bitsandtreats

Eye Cream
Stress can take a toll on our features, especially our eye area and you need a good product to combat that.

cat eye tools, bitsandtreats

Eye Liners
Women in their 30’s can get away with bold cat eyes so you better have the tools to make them. You can choose liquid, gel or the good old reliable pencil.


cha cha tint, bitsandtreats

Cheek Tint
You need some color in your cheeks and a good cheek tint can give you a healthy flush. It’s also good if you have dry skin.

satsuma oil, bitsandtreats

Beauty Oil
I didn’t realize the importance of beauty oils until I hit 30. I use this on my hair and my skin.

Your Signature Red Lipstick

mac russian red, bitsandtreats

If you have been scared of red lipstick your whole life, now is the time to try something new. Do not be afraid of red lipstick as it can boost your confidence and make you feel powerful. Women, whatever age they are, should always feel empowered. The easiest way to do that is by swiping a bold red lipstick. Don’t worry, there is a perfect shade for you.

escada absolutely me, bitsandtreats


Your Signature Scent

I get allergic to scents very quickly that is why I cannot say this for myself but I do have a collection of perfumes that I come back to every now and then. I think it’s important for a woman in her 30’s to have her own signature scent that when her friends and people around her smell would remind them of her.

I think the most important of all these is skin care. You want to take care of your skin as much as possible so you look young, vibrant and fresh for years and years to come. Oh, and avoid stress. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails