Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Time to say goodbye

It breaks my heart to say goodbye to my NARS Turkish Delight:

nars turkish delight, bitsandtreats

The shade is not what it used to be anymore. Here’s the original:

orig turkish delight
from NARS website

Here’s mine:

turkish delight, bitsandtreats

It has an ombre effect to it now. I’ve only used this a few times and now it’s expired. I got this from the US and I think I was given an old stock as my NARS Angelika is still okay and I bought them at the same time.

Oh, well. You live and you learn. It’s okay as I am slowly finishing my NARS collection. I won’t be throwing this away just yet. I won’t be using it but I don’t have the heart to chuck it in the trash. Well, not just yet. Maybe sometime in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails