Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Favorite Stila Products

I don’t have a lot of Stila products but I’m really happy with what I have. Here are my favorites from my collection:

favorite stila products, bitsandtreats

This has got to be my most used palette:

stila palette, bitsandtreats


This is my favorite primer at the moment. I will definitely repurchase if they still have it. If not, I will look for another Stila primer.


one step, bitsandtreats

This is the Convertible Blush which you may recognize from the “My Favorite Blushes” post.

convertible blush, bitsandtreats


Finally, the Adventurous in Aspen palette. I rarely use the eyeshadows in this palette but I love the cheek and lip cream. It has a cooling effect and is very easy to apply and blend. I really have to use this more often. I keep forgetting that I have it.

adventurous in aspen, bitsandtreats

There are a few things that I want to buy from Stila but they would have to wait. I really need to finish some stuff in my vanity first before buying more makeup. I think I have too many backups. I think my backups even have backups!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails