Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter

tbs cranberry joy body butter, bitsandtreats

I bought this as part of a set last November or December. I think this is the first thing that I’ve tried in the set.

the body shop cranberry joy body butter, bitsandtreats

I think this is also the first time that I’m trying the body butter from TBS. I dunno, I’m not sure. I kinda steered away from the brand for a while. Anyway, I’ve been using this for 2 weeks straight now and I haven’t seen much of a difference in my skin. By the way, my skin’s condition has improved tremendously over the past few weeks since I posted a photo of my arm here in my blog but that’s because of other things. I’m not quite sure if this body butter is working but I certainly love the smell! It’s heavenly! I love cranberries and this is so good that sometimes I want to eat it. = )

It’s not easily absorbed by my skin and in this heat, my skin gets sticky a few minutes after application so I apply it at night. I think I need to use this more, maybe a month to be able to see results but I like it in general. I will definitely buy this again next Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails