Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Favorite Clinique Products

I have a ton of Clinique products, mostly skin care. I have to admit that I have not yet tried all of them but among the few that I have, these are my favorites.

my favorite clinique products, bitsandtreats

I may have changed my facial wash but my toner and moisturizer remain the same. I super love this combination and I doubt that I will be changing them any time soon.

Next is the eye cream. This is different from the one I used before but it’s still great. I would like to try Benefit’s eye cream though just to compare them.

Finally, this lipstick in RSVPink. I have different makeup from Clinique but I’m not impressed with the others.

clinique rsvpink, bitsandtreats

As you can see, I’m almost done with this tube. Here’s a swatch:

rsvpink swatch, bitsandtreats

It’s a perfect everyday shade and I used this before when I was still on the road every single day. I won’t be repurchasing this shade as I still have a ton of lipsticks that need to be used up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails