Saturday, May 11, 2013

This week I’m obsessed with…

neutrogena body oil and tbs hand cream, bitsandtreats

I was too distracted yesterday to write that is why this post is late than usual. My uncle was rushed to the hospital very early in the morning because he was unconscious. The doctors said it was diabetic complications. He finally expired in the afternoon. We’re not very close so I was worried more about my grandmother and how my mom would react. He was my mom’s youngest brother. My grandmother took the news well and so did the rest of my family. My grandma is 84 years old so I was really worried. I couldn’t focus the whole day. Good thing my sister went home early and she was the one who gently broke the news to my grandma. Well, he is with the Lord now. Like what my other uncle said, “The Lord giveth, the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.”

Yesterday was just not all sadness. I received some good news from my best friend Ahne and just this morning, I received another good news when I opened my email. God is so good to us that he never forgets to keep the balance in our lives.

Anyway, now that that’s out of the way, here are my favorites this week. First is the Neutrogena Body Oil. I stopped using my TBS Satsuma Oil for a while and focused on this. I apply this everyday after I take a bath. It’s easily absorbed by my skin and leaves it soft and smooth. I use this 2-3x a day.

Next is my Body Shop Almond Hand and Nail Cream. I discovered that this has a tear on the side so the lotion was leaking in my bag. I decided to switch it with my Bench Sweet Serendipity. I super love this lotion! My hands are so rough but this makes them soft even just for a few hours. I keep applying this throughout the day. Oh, it also made my elbows and knees soft and soft.

etude house nail polish remover, bitsandtreats

Finally, this cream nail polish remover from Etude House. You all know that I hate this product but this week I kept changing my nail polish so I kept using this because I wanted to finish it already! Mission accomplished as this will be included in my May empties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails