Friday, May 31, 2013

This week I’m obsessed with…

rosebud salve, by bitsandtreats

It has been so hot at the beginning of the week. In spite of that, I still had to nap every now and then. One day it was so hot but I still fell asleep out of exhaustion. I usually place a pillow between my legs to make my lower back comfortable (and to avoid sweating too much)  but that day I just dozed off. When I woke up, I realized that I chafed my thighs. They were stinging and I could not walk properly. I did not want to apply lotion so I thought about what I had and decided on the Rosebud Salve. It was a good choice as my skin healed quickly. By night time, my skin has already calmed down but the bumps were still there. I continued applying the salve until the following day after every shower and now my skin has completely healed. By the way, I used cotton buds to get the product and apply on my skin when it was still raw.

I still continue applying the salve just in case I doze off again. Like I mentioned in my previous post, my body has been too tired lately and I need all the rest I can get. No more chapped lips and chafed thighs with this product! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails