Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This week’s makeup box

I went to the doctor yesterday. I never imagined that I would look forward to hospital visits just so I can get out of the house for a few hours. Anyway, here’s what I used for my makeup.

IMG_5625


MAC Fix
Rosebud Salve
Estee Lauder Mascara
Bobbi Brown Brow Shaper
Shu Uemura BB Mousse
Revlon Liquid Foundation
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Bobbi Brown Gel Liner
Bobbi Brown Palette
Too Faced Leopard Love
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
NARS 15 Palette
UDPP
Etude House Beauty Sponge
Benefit Confessions of a Concealholic
Revlon Bronzer/Blush Duo

IMG_5626


I used my Duwop Isla Sirena palette for my eyes and lips. I was really surprised that the lipstick turned out to be very pretty on my lips:

IMG_5622

Too bad it does not last long. I had to re-apply while I was still at home and when we got to the hospital my cousin handed me my Carmex. She said there was no more lipstick and my lips were chapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails