Friday, May 3, 2013

This week, I’m obsessed with…

sweet serendipity, eos tangerine, etude house quick dry drop, bitsandtreats

I was in the hospital yesterday and I’ve also been busy with work that’s why I haven’t been blogging. I received some good news yesterday from my doctors. I can now go out as long as I’m in a wheelchair and only for a short time say, just dinner. It’s still not ideal but I’d take that any day just to end this bed arrest. I am now on modified bed rest and that means I can do a little walking (like going to my mom’s room) and some light activities (cooking with some help from mom or MB). Things are really looking up for me.

Anyway, here are the things that I’m obsessed with this week. First is the Sweet Serendipity lotion from Bench. I stopped using this for a while because it’s not appropriate for summer. I am now using this as a hand lotion and it’s just perfect. it’s easily absorbed by my hands so no sticky residue.  I’ve been reaching out for this every now and then.

Next is my EOS tangerine. My lips improved last week but now they’re starting to chap again! So I’m using this product more now.

Finally, my Etude House Quick Dry Drops. I also stopped using this product for a while. Dunno why but I kept changing my polish this week and I didn’t want to wait for it to dry so I’ve been using these drops a lot.

I’ve been so tired lately that I can’t bring my blogging mojo back. Hopefully we’ll resume to regular programming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails