Wednesday, May 8, 2013

3 must-have things in my makeup kit

Here is my Kenzo makeup kit:

kenzo makeup kit, bitsandtreats


and here are the contents:

makeup kit contents, bitsandtreats

Clinique Compact (my foundation changes from time to time), Estee Lauder blush, Etude House lip and cheek cream, MAC Lustreglass, Shu lipstick, Carmex, Aranaz mirror, cheap comb, Sigma Marilyn kabuki brush, Benefit Posie Tint, Kleenex oil blotters, Elizabeth Arden Pretty

If I were asked to just pick 3 that I must absolutely have when I go out, I would pick these:

clinique compact, kleenex, shu uemura lipstick, bitsandtreats

I would pick my Kleenex blotting film because I don’t like to feel oily and sticky on my face. Then I would choose my compact because I have an oily T-zone and my skin is acidic so it gets dark as the day progresses. I also have a lot of zit marks that I need to cover up. Finally, lipstick. I was debating if I should choose my lip balm instead but the question was for going out so I picked lipstick instead to give my face a color boost.

What are your 3 must-have products in your makeup kit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails