Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Current Bronzer

I used to reserve bronzer use for when I need to be totally glammed up but when I saw Michelle Phan’s video saying that she always uses bronzers to give her face some definition, I started to examine my face as well. I found out that yes, my face seems kinda flat and blah looking without some contouring so I decided to add bronzers to my regular makeup routine.

I just finished one NARS bronzer (more on that soon) and now I’m using this:

the multipl in south beach, bitsandtreats

This is actually The Multiple in South Beach. This is from the NARS15 palette. Here is a swatch:

south beach swatches, bitsandtreats

On the left is a regular swatch. The one on the right is blended out. This is the perfect summer bronzer for me. It has a bit of shimmer to add a bit of glow to my pale skin. (I’ve been stuck at home far too long.) I wore this last week when I went to the doctor’s office and I looked healthy.

As it is NARS, you can expect the quality to be topnotch. It lasted the whole time I was out, longer than my eye shadows (Clinique). I just really wish they had better packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails