Thursday, May 23, 2013

This week I’m obsessed with…

etude house jelly pop, body treats hand cream, bench sweet serendipity body lotion, bitsandtreats
Etude House Jelly Pop Nail Top Coat, Body Treats Perfumed Hand Cream, Bench Sweet Serendipity Body Lotion

I have a love-hate relationship with Jelly Pop. I used to hate it because it did nothing to protect my nail polish. Last week, I put on some nail stickers and decided to put a coat of Jelly Pop over them to protect them. Wow, it worked! My manicure lasted around 3 days and the stickers lasted longer! I’ve been doing some light cooking and washing and I was amazed that the stickers stayed intact. So yeah, I’m using this a lot nowadays.

Next is the perfumed hand cream which is a pain to dispense but I insist on using because it smells so nice and it does a good job of moisturizing my hands.


Finally, Sweet Serendipity again. I mentioned before that I will use this as a hand lotion but one night I was too lazy to get up to get my Sakura Bella lotion and just used this instead for my feet. Oh, wow! It gets easily absorbed by my feet unlike the Sakura Bella. I’ve been using this a lot lately and I think I will stick to making it a foot lotion. I only have 1/3 product left and I’m excited to hit pan. I’ll be finishing this product ahead of Sakura Bella which I am itching to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails