Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Haul-over Wednesday

I’m pretty late with my Haul-over Wednesday posts. I keep losing track of what day it is because of my crazy schedule. This has been a haul I made a couple of weeks back:

From Clinique, I got my favorite facial scrub:

Clinique 7-day scrub, by bitsandtreats

From Paul & Joe, this Protective Powder Compact Foundation which I  am totally in love with:

paul and joe protective foundation, by bitsandtreats

And from Kenzo, I got their newest perfume, Silk, that makes me swoon:

kenzo silk, by bitsandtreats


What’s the best part of shopping? Gifts with purchases!

clinique gwp, by bitsandtreats


paul and joe gwp, by bitsandtreats


kenzo gwp, by bitsandtreats

I will make separate posts on each but I think I already made a review about the 7-day scrub.

3 comments:

  1. P&J has good foundies! :) i hope you can also try their foundation s E! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go again Sugar... I probably will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the original Kenzo (yung red poppy yung design sa bottle, tama ba). :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails