Skip to main content

Shopping in Malaysia Part 1

On our second day in Malaysia, I started exploring the mall beside our hotel. Good thing the hotel had a connecting door to the mall otherwise I wouldn’t be able to go shopping. I mostly shopped at Guardian and Parkson, the department store. They were having  a Ramadan sale when I went there so I loaded up on toiletries.

But before that, we need some cash:

IMG_6419


IMG_6420


IMG_6421


I was thinking of calling the bellboy to help me carry these to my room but that would require me to go down a flight of stairs so I just walked slowly so as not to aggravate my wound.

IMG_6438


IMG_6439


IMG_6441

My son needs a lot of cotton so I loaded up on these. I bought 4 packs. They were on super sale, cheaper than Watsons here.

IMG_6442

I bought these because of the free toiletries box.

IMG_6443


These went out to my cousins. Cousin C made one box for toiletries and the other for makeup as the cover had a space for makeup brushes.

IMG_6444

Body washes for my cousins, mom and mama. I got the fourth one the following day.

IMG_6445

Nail polish removers. I already tried the blue one once and it looks promising. I will make a separate review.

IMG_6446


Loaded up on hand wash too. The price equivalent is just Php50 for a 500 ml bottle. I bought 6 of these.

IMG_6447

Finally found a refill for the Schick razor that I bought at Watsons. They sell the razor but they don’t have the refills here. Pfffttt…


IMG_6448


I got these for my son. This is from Pigeon. This is the only brand that I am familiar with there.

IMG_6449


IMG_6450


Got this for a cheaper price as well.

IMG_6451

This one is for MB. I got him some Diesel underwear as well.

IMG_6453


These HK tissues are from Guardian. I gave these to my cousins too.

And continuing with the Hello Kitty theme, here’s my pj’s.

IMG_6454



IMG_6456


That’s it for Part 1. Stay tuned for Part 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft Luxe Staycations: Binondo Series - The Great Buddha, Curated Purchases from Eng Bee Tin, and Last Thoughts About Ramada

After buying a lot of stuff on the first floor, we headed upstairs to eat a light lunch. Mom was getting hungry. My son and I just ate, but we said that we will accompany her and will just order something light. 

All About Eyes

Lately I’m finding myself obsessed with skin care products, prevention in particular. I'm not getting younger and nobody likes lines and wrinkles, right? I should have done this in my early twenties but those were hard times and we didn’t have enough to support our daily lives, let alone vanity splurges. So now, I’m on hyper mode. I did not place any expectations on this product. I’ve had it with products claiming they can do this and that. I just tried the product thinking that if it works then great, if not then I’ll just find a new one. I wasn’t expecting a dramatic change but 2 weeks into using this product, I noticed that my under eye area has become lighter. The lines are also not as deep as they were before I used this product. I stopped using the Garnier eye products because I’m allergic to them so that means I’m not using any whitening products for that area. I am truly impressed with this product. I didn’t take a before and after photo as I wasn’t expecting this at ...

Alone Time

My good friend Kitten and I were supposed to go out yesterday but she had some unexpected things come up. I needed to buy some stuff as I am packing for a trip and so I went alone. I actually enjoy going out alone as much as going out with girlfriends or MB. It gives me a chance to eat whatever I like to eat and explore new restos. It’s also nice to take my time when shopping. After paying my bills, I had a late lunch at Toast Box: I love Hainanese Chicken. I sometimes cook this dish but it’s too tedious so I settle for eating out. I’m so happy that there are now restaurants that serve proper Hainanese Chicken. Well, except that one above was sooooo bloody. It was swimming in blood when I pulled the meat apart so I had it changed. You know what Gordon Ramsay says, bloody chicken is poisonous. This is the second time I ate at Toast Box and in both times, the chicken was so bloody. After lunch, I started shopping. First stop was Beabi where I bought these: The Sakura thermos on...